Monday, August 26, 2013

I surrender

Today I am 7 weeks 2-3 days pregnant give or take. My symptoms are peeing  a lot and hunger. My breast soreness has faded the last two days. That has me very worried. I feel like I am drowning in my own negativity and I can't get out. I want to wave the white flag and surrender.  My mind is saying this pregnancy is doomed. This is not going to end happily ever after. I feel not pregnant especially without the breast soreness. I never get morning sickness not tired nothing. I just keep making milestones for myself so the next is make it to eight weeks. Sorry this post isn't all butterflys and rainbows. This is real pregnancy after multiple miscarriages. There is nothing glamorous about it quite frankly there are moments of desperation and pleading with God to please let this one come home. There is no run out and start baby buys. It is lets get through today. I want positive thoughts and at times I do. I have not spotted at all(hope I don't jinx myself). My breasts were hurting and that gave me reassurance. I need a life vest from this insanity. I just want to get through these next couple of weeks. I just want to bring my baby home. I am going to try very hard to be positive and surrender to positivity. I am waving the white flag!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to your visit with doctor and this way you can know for sure what is happening in your body. Hang in there and you are doing really great.

    I know you have heard this many times and it probably doesn't make much of a difference, but early symptoms come and go. This is SO very common. Put your trust in your faith and you can only control so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for you. One day at a time, today you are pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so hard i know...hang in there. We're all thinking very positive thoughts for you even if you have bad days:-)
    It's so true about the comings and goings of symptoms in the beginning...always so stressful. Hang in there....sending you strength <3

    ReplyDelete