Wednesday, March 20, 2013

sunny days ahead

So it was sunny here for the first time!!! The time of day it got sunny was around 3 in the afternoon this reminds me of my dad who would of raced out of work to get a couple rounds of golf in on the first sunny day. I miss my dad I always miss him this time of year. Its been 13 years this May that he has passed and it still hurts as it was yesterday!! My dad was awesome!!!
I am getting nervous about my appt with my RE tomorrow worried that the femara didn't work. Worried that we will have to try injectables just plain old worried. Sunny days bring new things new life and I am ready for that. I want to relish in memories of my Dad and think of the new things to come. Goid things they have to be on their way right?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it's time for good things! Keep up the positivity!

    ReplyDelete