Monday, January 7, 2013

back to back



So Saturday morning I literally woke up crying. I was having a dream my dad was in it so I guess that's why I was crying. So I jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom and there was bright red blood. I lost it my dh was at work and I just cried. I kept thinking no way God would let this happen for the seventh time and back to back. Why isn't it our turn yet? I will be honest my faith is a little shaken. My dh was as devastated as me and grasping for straws he even say maybe the baby is snuggling in. But we both knew it was over again before it really began. So we forge ahead onto the next cycle. I think am going to take the Clomid this month and call the 'RE in Feb or March depending.
 So the weekend was eventful we had family game night on Friday night and Saturday me and Lily laid around and watched Netflix. Dh came home from work vomiting so he was in bed till Sunday. Then went to my Nan' s for Sunday dinner Lily went swimming and her eyes were hurting from chlorine so we left and went home and then she started vomiting. Now I have dh and Lily home sick today. I am going to make a more conscious effort to be positive even when all I have our doubts.

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry this cycle failed you. There is no good answer or reason why these things keep happening and I sure wish they didn't. In my experience it is easier to start off knowing cycle didn't work verses seeing a positive line and then it being taken from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that's why I was so comfortable in limbo land

    ReplyDelete