Monday, September 17, 2012

Have you seen her?

Have you seen the witch? If so please send her my way!!!! She is probably so lost her head is spinning. I hate waiting for af because I don't ever have AF symptoms, no cramping nothing I usually spot the day before or just wake up full blown but nada,nothing,zilch. Ughhhh. Well anyway I no there is no way I am pg since our BD has let well let me just put it this way no up too par!!! since returning from honeymoon to enormous TV 55" courtesy of my Uncle(who is my dad's
brother and since my dad passed away 12 years ago is like my dad now) my DH has been kidnapped by the TV while watching football or playing video games with the girls. I end up going to bed before him and asleep by the time he comes to bed. His work also has him extremely stressed out no good. I just want this next cycle to start already it's like I am at the start line and waiting for the signal to go so frustrating:((((

So i will when the witch has foun her way!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment