Monday, March 5, 2018

My cup runneth over

We are now party of six. We gave birth to a little boy on Valentine’s Day. He weighted 7lbs 9 ounces. It was my hardest pregnancy and by far my hardest labor. I cried screamed sang out loud begged for mercy. We didn’t know what we were having so to have a boy after three girls was wonderful. Even though Leah is about to be four you really do forget the newborn phase and to have a toddler And teenagers to take care of too I am just depleted. I am really struggling this time with being exhausted. My oldest kids are almost 5 years apart and Mariah was just an awesome toddler/kid she went to preschool everyday and just was older mentally and physically that what I am dealing with now. Being a mom is so hard but being a mom m to kids of all different ages is even harder in my opinion. While I have to make appointments for everyone run one to practice and than take care of two little kids is just tiring thinking about it. Add running a household to it and put a fork in me I am done. I will miss these days I know when the house is quiet and everyone is living their own lives but right now we are in the trenches and so very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment